Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cindy's farewell video


Yesterday nite i have uploaded this video. It take about 3 hours to upload it. In this video, Cindy is so touching with my MTV i did for her farewell. But i guess now she forget about it aready.. and the DVD i given to her also in the tong sampah...haha. Life is like that la.... 99.9% of human don't really how to appreciate things...Really miss those day. NOW...No one scold me, no one tease me, no one listen to me, no one go Kanebo with me :(



3 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

don't say like that, the DVD is used for holding hot plate on the dining table only.

Those were the day and I thought it would never end.......

Kelly Rivers said...

I stil think there's something going on between you and Cindy lar...

Mr.Tester said...

Woi, cindy left until now u only have 2 topic ? haha.... i tot i am the one who not so hot in blog.

one thing i still beat u... facebook i still not yet use since i register :D